Your exclusive Welleby Lake Club Apartments experience begins with a tour of our modern, sophisticated apartments in our pet-friendly community where you’ll begin to experience all of the wonderful amenities available to you.
Focused on the well-being of our residents, Welleby Lake Club provides a variety of amenities including lighted double tennis courts, a gated community with card access and grilling areas throughout the community available to residents living in one of our one and two bedroom apartments for rent.
Combine all of this with an ideal location near Everglades Wildlife Management Area and it is clear why Welleby Lake Club is the top location in Sunrise. Come visit us today for your personal tour of Welleby Lake Club, where you can truly live your way.
- Outdoor Grilling Areas Throughout Community
- Business Center with Complimentary WiFi
- Swimming Pool with Chaise Lounges
- 24-Hour Fitness Center
- Double Tennis Courts with Lighting
- Control Access Community
- Car Care Center
- .1 mile to 55 and 72 Buses
- 2 miles from major highways
- Near Sawgrass Mall
- Nestled next to Welleby Park
- Resident Events
- Ceiling Fans
- Ceramic Tile and Wood Style Flooring
- Sleek White Shaker Cabinets
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Large Kitchen with Breakfast Bar
- Brush Nickel Fixtures
- Spacious Walk-In Closets
- In-Home Washer and Dryer
- Private Balcony
- Wall-To-Wall Carpeting
- Extra Storage
- High Speed Internet Available
- Scenic Lake Views
- Comments: Pet deposit $250 per pet. Non-Refundable pet fee $500 and $150 additional pet. Pet rent $25 per pet.
- Restrictions: Dogs considered to have aggressive tendencies: German Shepherd, Anatolian Shepherd, American Pit Bull Terrier, American Bull Dog, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, Rottweiler, Bullmastiff, Akita, Chow Chow, Wolf-Dogs and Wolf Hybrids, Doberman (full), Airedale. Additionally, mixed breeds of these dogs are also restricted. This list should not be considered all inclusive. Please remember some breeds have nicknames and most have variations of their breed.